Inmarsat Prepaid is a great option for the casual IsatPhone Pro, IsatPhone2 and Beam Oceana users. Cards can be activated quickly and offer a wide selection of airtime and validity options.
Our Inmarsat Prepaid Cards have no hidden fees, no activation fees and include voicemail at no cost.
Units Rate per call
- 1.5 units per minute Voice & Data calls
- 0.6 units per outgoing SMS
- Calls billed in 15 second increments
- Free incoming SMS
- Voicemail Included
- No Activation Fees
- Prices quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- All prices are quoted in AUD and are inclusive of GST.
- All packages are applicable to individual SIMs. Prepaid amounts cannot be dispersed against numerous SIM cards.
- If a SIM is deactivated within the minimum duration period, there will be no refund on already paid prepaid amounts.
- Vouchers are valid for 30 days from redemption.
- The validity means the time a voucher is good to keep (365 days) while expiry is the period one can use units once they are loaded on the SIM. Any unused units at the end of the expiry period will expire and are non-refundable. Validity of each SIM is 730 days.
- All vouchers must be redeemed within 12 months of date of purchase.
- If the SIM is topped up prior to the expiry of validity any unused units will be added to the new validity.
- Suspension: when a SIM card is suspended, the expiry period of the remaining units continues meaning no extra time is extended
Checking Your Balance
Your current balance and expiry date will be shown on the screen (this is free of charge).
Expiry of units means the period in which units can be used once loaded onto the SIM card. Any unused units at the end of the expiry period will expire and are not refundable. The expiry period commences once balances have been successfully topped up.