IsatPhone Pro is Inmarsat’s new mobile satellite phone service, providing a simple, highly affordable way of staying in touch. For most people, the ability to make a phone call is the first communications priority when they arrive in a remote location. If your requirement is simply that, Inmarsat offers IsatPhone Pro.
Robust, compact and competitively priced, IsatPhone Pro is ideal for business travelers and personal users who travel or work in areas where local networks are unreliable or non-existent.
This phone is designed to work in just about any conditions – in rain storms, dust storms, searing heat to sub-zero cold, tropical humidity or freezing fog.
IsatPhone Pro adds to Inmarsat’s comprehensive portfolio of voice and data services, ultimately offering our customers a unique ‘one-stop shop’ for global mobile satellite services.
IsatPhone Pro can be used within Asia, Africa and the Middle East using Inmarsat’s latest generation I-4 satellite over the Indian Ocean Region.
- Pocket-size handset
- Easy to use
- Rugged design
- Voicemail, text and email messaging
- Dual mode satellite/GSM
- Up to 8 hours talk time
- Up to 100 hours standby time
- Range of accessories
- The essential services: satellite telephony, voicemail, text and email messaging, GPS location data
- The longest battery life: up to 8 hours talk time and up to 100 hours standby time
- The most robust handset: operates at -20°C to +55°C; dust, splash and shock resistant (IP54); humidity tolerance from 0 to 95 per cent
- The only global handheld satellite phone to support Bluetooth: place the handset on its side, with full maneuverability of the antenna, for easy handsfree use
- Easy to use: intuitive GSM-style interface; high-visibility colour screen; larger keypad for easy dialing with gloves on
- Reliable network connection: operates over global geostationary satellites that will be operational into the 2020s; significantly less possibility of call dropping
- The ultimate value: highly competitive handset, accessories and airtime pricing