RAPTOR is a super-tough, highly durable, UV-stable coating that is applied by spray gun, roller or brush.
RAPTOR ensures protection against scratches, abrasions, rust, corrosion, damp and extreme temperatures.
RAPTOR is supplied in 1 litre, 2 litre and 4 litre kits.
RAPTOR is a product of U-POL, a world leader in automotive refinish products. Originally commencing business in 1948 as manufacturers of polyester body filler for car repair. U-POL has expanded to produce paints, coatings and ancillary products for car body repair.
Supplied in BLACK and TINTABLE versions, RAPTOR may be matched to ANY COLOUR with the addition of automotive base coat tinters.
- Can be applied with underbody schutz gun, paint roller, paint brush or spray gun – no spray booth required
- Helps deaden sound and vibrations; water proof seal and is UV resistant
- Can be used a non-skid and slip-resistant coating (if anti-slip grit is added)
- Protects against, rust, corrosion, damp and extreme temperature
- Provides excellent UV protection
- Resistant against fuels, hydraulic oils, animal urine, salt water and more
- High coverage – up to 12 m² per 4 litre kit.
OFF ROAD APPLICATIONS
- Rally Cars
- Bull Bars
- Sand Tracks
- Side Skirts
- Side Rails & Steps
- 4×4 Off Road Vehicles
- Under Vehicle Protection
- Full Overspray Protection
- Tow Bars & Wheel Carriers
- Roof Racks, Rear Bars, Steps, etc….
Using appropriate surface preparation, RAPTOR will stick to:
Steel, aluminium and zinc-coated metals
Cured 2K paints
Fibreglass, plastics and vinyl (even seats – RAPTOR remains highly flexible)
Concrete, timber and fibro
RAPTOR offers a wide variety of finish textures. The texture pattern
can be changed by:
Varying the speed of spray application and altering the distance that the gun is held from the surface
The addition of suitable thinner (up to 10%) will give a smoother finish
Using higher/lower spray gun pressure
Using paint roller or paint brush